Our mission is to provide personal care and the highest quality-of-life by partnering with residents and families to foster meaningful relationships. Our hand-picked staff are passionate about care and the people we care for, and are committed to developing the physical, emotional, and spiritual potential of our residents and community.
We recognize the value of every person and are guided by our commitment to quality and leadership. We demonstrate this by:
- Achieving superior physical, emotional and spiritual care for each resident, patient and their families
- Staff PRIDE: Professionalism, Responsibility, Integrity, Dedication, and Excellence
- Building a community of respect and meaningful relationships between residents, families, and staff
Our team consists of some of the best doctors, nurse practitioners, licensed practical nurses, and certified nurse aides in Middlesex County, altogether forming an exceptional and remarkable elder care community. Our specialty physicians include podiatrists, ophthalmologists, and cardiologists among others, and our diverse staff communicates in a number of languages to best serve our community.
Our employees are our most valuable resource in providing for the wellbeing and vibrancy of our residents and community. Therefore, we provide an environment in which:
- Our team has opportunities through education and advancement to reach their maximum potential
- Are treated fairly and with respect, regardless of background
- Are recognized and rewarded for their individual contribution and feel a sense of pride in their work
- Are free to express their ideas in improving our home
Teamwork and a bias toward altruism are vital to the success of our community and mission. Our residents always come first, and our team takes individual and collective responsibility in ensuring the wellbeing of each and every member of our community.
Living it up in Everett
We believe a true community shouldn’t be gated or fenced in – it should seamlessly meld into its surroundings. That’s why we chose Everett’s beautiful views for our home.